FORGE YOUR FUTURE.
Our Kohler operations team is growing…and hiring! Join our 142-year tradition of manufacturing excellence.
YOU'RE IN DEMAND
At Kohler, manufacturing associates are in significant demand—more than 25% of our manufacturing team leaders and more than 30% of our skilled manufacturing associates will be eligible for retirement in four years. That translates to a lot of opportunities to grow your skills and increase your salary!
WHO WE ARE
We’re your local Wisconsin company, but we’re also a global manufacturing leader with more than 30,000 associates, 50 manufacturing locations worldwide and 26,000 unique products and services in kitchen & bath, power, hospitality and interiors industries.
Give us your info! Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch within 5 business days to discuss your next career opportunity.
As our business grows, so can you. We have more than 45 job classifications in general manufacturing for you to choose from, and the list of great benefits is long (see What We Offer).
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Dependable, quality-oriented individuals who want to make an impact in our local community while being part of a worldwide network of innovation.
Join our team of Kohler, WI, manufacturing and skilled trades associates - everyone from faucet assemblers, machine operators, and warehouse positions, to electricians, maintenance mechanics, and electro-mechanics. General manufacturing and cast iron opportunities available as well. Gain experience and develop your skills across multiple industries with a company dedicated to your well-being, safety and long-term job stability and advancement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $1000 sign-on bonus after successfully completing 90 days of employment
- Competitive wages, starting between $36,000-$52,000/year based on skill level
- Shift premiums
- 12 paid holidays and paid vacation
- Affordable health/vision/dental/life insurance plan
- Both 401k and pension programs
- Advancement opportunities within our diverse business units
- Tuition support
- On-site medical, lab and pharmacy services
- 18+ years old
- Ability to communicate effectively for manufacturing production processes
- Skilled Trades requires a high school diploma. A technical diploma or certificate for most positions is desired.
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Reliable attendance and work performance
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
This is not an application for employment.
To submit an application, click here.
Some text after the form
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.